Automotive Recycling & Towing Facility
Owner looking to retire.
An established and well known B.C. automotive recycling & towing operation on 54.5 acres. (+/-)
Scrap King Auto Wrecking & Towing Ltd. is a family owned and operated business servicing the Salmo-Creston corridor since 1997.
This is a turn-key operation with increasing revenues and growth opportunities.
Property features three (3) industrial buildings;
- Building # 1 - Office Building
- Building # 2 - 3 Bay Repair Shop
- Building # 3 - 4 Bay Parts Storage Building
All licenses are current an in effect;
- Salvage Yard, Garage Repair, Towing
Additional uses include Automotive Repair, Used Car Sales, Parts Sales & Automotive Wrecking
Anchored by two (2) locations and a territory running from;
- Yahk through Creston to Riondel on the East Shore of Kootenay Lake
- Through Salmo to Trail and the top of the Bombi Pass.
Service the Kootenay Pass, as well as, Kings Gate and Port Hills borders & Nelway border.
Also included is a 2,300 square foot residential dwelling with 4 bedrooms and 2 baths.
Management and Staff willing to stay on for New Ownership.
Business Highlights (sample):
- Member of Major Appliance Recycling Roundtable.
- BCAA towing contract throughout region.
- Towing and flagging contracts with RCMP, Canadian Tire Roadside Assist
- Scrap contacts and steel recycling drop-off.
- Heavy recovery calls from as far away as Edmonton
Fleet Information (sample):
- 1 Tri Driver Wrecker with Wheel Lift and Side Puller
- 1 Tandem Deck truck with wheel lift
- 6 Deck Trucks with wheel lifts
- 2 Tandem Wreckers with Wheel Lifts - 30 Ton
- 5 Wreckers with wheel lifts
2 Hwy Tractors
This is a Share Purchase Sale Offering.
Multi-Location Properties being Offered For Sale;
- For Sale - 1646 Airport Road, Salmo, British Columbia
- For Sale - 1660 Airport Road, Salmo, British Columbia
- For Sale - 211 Collis Street, Creston, British Columbia
Financial information and Equipment list available upon request.
Buyer To Do Own Due Diligence.
- *Sales Price includes the following;
- Real Estate + Business + Chattels/Equipment + Parts Inventory & Salvage Vehicle Inventory.
- 2,300 square foot residential dwelling with 4 bedrooms and 2 baths; and
- 0.75 acre Commercial Property with 5600 sq ft building in Creston, British Columbia
Viewing: By Appointment Only
Buyer or Buyer's Real Estate Agent to verify all information and measurements in order to make an informed offer.
Jeff Nield, Real Estate Advisor
Engel & Volkers - Vancouver Island North
324 - 5th Street
Courtenay, British Columbia V9N 1K1
Office: (250) 871-1377 | Direct: (250) 509-0035
©2021 The Canadian Real Estate Association. All rights reserved. The trademarks REALTOR®, REALTORS® and the REALTOR® logo are controlled by CREA and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA.
No warranty or representation, expressed or implied, is made as to the accuracy of the information contained herein, and same is submitted subject to error omissions, change of price, rental or other conditions, withdrawal without notice, and to any specific listing conditions, imposed by our principals.