Used Car Dealership & Repair Facility
Take advantage of this prime location in a growth area, with highway visibility and easy access.
Located in central Nova Scotia on the shore of Bay of Funday in the Province’s agricultural heartland.
Previously a successful auto repair, sales & service location, this property sits at one of the busiest intersections in the Annapolis Valley, along the main corridor.
The area benefits from the profile, prestige and population gained from having the following institutions in its vicinity:
- Acadia University in Wolfville, Nova Scotia;
- NSCC Kingstec campus in Kentville;
- Canadian Forces Base Greenwood – the largest RCAF base in Canada’s East Coast; and
- Michelin Tire Plant in Waterville
Features a 1249 sq. ft. (+/-) repair shop building on 0.43 acres (+/-) with the following:
- large two-bay garage;
- welcoming reception area, two offices, a kitchenette, restroom, storage;
- 2 – drive in doors (10’ x 15’)
- Heating: Forced Air, Furnace, Heat Pump;
- Fuel type: electric & oil;
- Paved asphalt yard;
- Pylon signage included;
- Lot size is Irregular; and
- Building dimensions: 32’ (length) x 44’ (width);
The property enjoys excellent visibility and high traffic volume fronting onto Highway 101.
Perfect opportunity for Auto Repair, Used Car Sales, Tire Shop, Rental, Recreational and Commercial users.
Extra land for inventory and product storage.
Commercial zoning allows for the following uses:
- automotive/equipment rental, repair, sales & service,
- carwash facility, taxi depot, animal grooming, drive-thru/restaurant,
- food & drink production, licensed liquor establishment,
- gas bar, clinics, construction trades & service, and more!
Electrical Service is 200 amp.
C1 – Commercial / Retail Zoning Permitted.
Property is easily accessed via Hwy. 1 (Evangeline Trail), Hwy 12, and Hwy. 101.
10 minutes to the Town of Kentville, 1hr 20 mins. to Halifax.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to make this your new location or move your existing operation.
Ask for a feature sheet and book a viewing to consider how you could grow your business here!
Sale of the Real Estate without the Business.
Repair Shop building erected in 1967.
Please adhere to all COVID Protocols. All Appointments must be confirmed by Listing Agent.
Please provide ample notice for showings.
Do Not Go Direct. Do Not Disturb Vendor or Customers.
*Sales Price includes: Building + Real Estate
Viewing: By Appointment Only
Buyer or Buyer's Real Estate Agent to verify all information and measurements in order to make an informed offer.
Royal LePage Atlantic, Brokerage (New Minas)
8999 Commercial Street
New Minas, Nova Scotia, Canada
Office: (902) 681-4663
Royal Lepage Atlantic, Brokerage
©2021 The Canadian Real Estate Association. All rights reserved. The trademarks REALTOR®, REALTORS® and the REALTOR® logo are controlled by CREA and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA.
No warranty or representation, expressed or implied, is made as to the accuracy of the information contained herein, and same is submitted subject to error omissions, change of price, rental or other conditions, withdrawal without notice, and to any specific listing conditions, imposed by our principals.