- An established and well known rural automotive recycling facility on 8.13 acres (+/-).
- Family owned and operated automotive recycling business since 1959.
- Features a 7,850 sq. ft. (+/-) building with 3 drive in doors with the following;
- built out offices, reception area for customers and 2 bathrooms;
- repair area, parts area, and dismantling shop
- Also includes a detached 60' x 80' storage shop with hydro.
- Yard is well maintained, partially fenced and secured. Extra land for inventory & product storage.
- 331.99 feet (+/-) frontage onto Charlotteville West Quarter Line Road.
- Two legal parcels combine to make 8.13 acres (+/-) acres in total zoned MD (Disposal Industrial Zone).
- Additional uses include automotive repair and used car sales, parts sales, bodyshop and industrial uses.
- All licenses are current and in effect: (Salvage Yard, Garage Repair, Used Car Sales, UCDA, & OMVIC).
- Easy access to major regional roads and provincial highways.
- Business services Simcoe, Woodstock, Ingersol, Brantford & Surrounding Haldimond Region.
- 45 minutes to London, Kitchener-Waterloo, Cambridge & Hamilton Markets.
- 1.5 hrs to Brampton and Mississauga, Etobicoke Markets.
No warranty or representation, expressed or implied, is made as to the accuracy of the information contained herein, and same is submitted subject to error omissions, change of price, rental or other conditions, withdrawal without notice, and to any specific listing conditions, imposed by our principals.